Friday, May 27, 2011

Nail Art Batch Vol. 5 Tomorrow - 2nd Preview!



Just a friendly reminder that my Nail Art Batch Vol. 5 will be posted tomorrow, along with 2 new pages dedicated to pictures of my work...and a slideshow posted to Youtube of Vol. 5 itself. I want to say "thank you" for all of the kind comments I have received recently. I have been focusing on the 2-Minute Tutorial level of nail design for beginners, or even for women who want a quick idea of a design idea before they go out. I am trying my best to bring you quality nail designs, and in the future I know they will be even be better. As I am growing in my level of ability, my design work will improve but I also will always be focused on quick nail designs for girls who need a fast look. So, check back tomorrow and I hope you enjoy! Thank you to all my friends at Youtube, Facebook, Google, and at Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my blog, feel free to leave a comment! Thank You, Fonda