Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nail Art Batch Vol. 5 Preview by Fonda



This is a small example of my latest nail art batch work. I will try to incorporate suggestions I have been receiving in this batch as I am still working on it. Plus, any new suggestions would be welcome. Feel free to leave me some ideas. I love doing my nail art batches for you to enjoy! In the coming days, I will be updating this blog to include pages just for pictures of my nail art batch work. So, STAY TUNED! Vol. 5 should be done by Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much nail art you do! I honestly don't know where you find the energy to do all of the youtube vids,and all of this nail art. I can't decide,either,which one of these three is my favorite. They're all pretty!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my blog, feel free to leave a comment! Thank You, Fonda