Sunday, January 22, 2012

KuteKrazyNails' Blog Update & Info

In the coming days, look for more updates to this blog! I plan on branching out on my nail art design niche by reviewing nail products, such as Sally Hansen, OPI by Nicole, and even cheaper brands that you can find at Dollar General, Target and Walmart!  Plus, I will be sharing other's nail art pictures that I comment on at Facebook and other weblogs to bring you even more added nail art content here to get ideas for your next nail art design.  Remember to Follow Me @Twitter kutekrazynails , "LIKE" Me @Facebook kutekrazynailsbyfonda , and also to check my KuteKrazyNails' Youtube Channel for all of my tutorials!  God Bless You, Fonda xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Nail Art has been a great tract to tread on.By seeing such scenic nail designs , there is no doubt that nail artists in Delhi India would not think twice to match the same standards of nail artwork.Moreover, one should also take care of thier nails when they tend to visit any nail parlor, be it in Delhi or elsewhere..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dip a striper brush, toothpick, or pin into the desired color. You can create dots of varying sizes by using thinner or thicker-tipped implements. Lightly touch the implement to the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.. I don't understand why we need to remove the previous nail paint everytime we apply a new base coat? I mean, I have seen the exciting nail art in Delhi where one could havem more and more designs even when the base coat is on.I mean zoe nails is doing wonderfully in terms of nail art designs, but I want to know about the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will surely be glued to your blog. Waiting egarly for your new updates :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like my blog, feel free to leave a comment! Thank You, Fonda