Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nail Art Blogs Review

Beginning today, I will start posting about my daily search for other nail art blogs such as my own and give my take on their site. Also, I will be sharing other nail art I come across on the internet in between the times I do my own designs. MissLadyFinger is a very well done site that I have found describing the world of nail art and beauty in general.  I love how well her site is set up, and there are many different avenues about nail art as you search through her blog.  I go to her for many of my ideas, and you should too. I will be revamping my own blog this week, and posting here daily. Personally, I have enrolled at Empire Beauty School to further my career as a nail artist. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my blog, feel free to leave a comment! Thank You, Fonda